Intra company Transferee


  1. The applicant must have been employed at main office, or branch office or other office abroad for at least 1 year immediately prior to the transfer to Japan while engaging in a job which falls under the “Engineer” or “Specialist in Humanities/International Services” category.
  2. The applicant should receive no less salary than a Japanese national would receive for comparable work.